Only four more days of school for kiddos in our neck of the woods. Due to final exams, today is AKD's last day of classes. It always comes up fast, but this year, it was crazy fast.
Anyway, you know the drill. Don't expect weekly menu posts from here on out. If I do post them, they'll just be a lovely surprise for ya. As always, if you find yourself missing the weekly menu inspiration, check the archives. I've got you covered, friends.
By the way, I'm still loving putting my (permanently borrowed) bread machine to work mixing and kneading my yeast doughs. It does such a great job, and requires so little effort from me. I'm keeping it on top of my fridge, just in case you were wondering. Accessible enough to use a couple of times a week, but not taking up space on my counter. We hardly ever use the things stored in that cupboard above the fridge anyway (because I can't reach them without a step stool).
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Hamburgers, with or without buns, salad, grilled broccoli
- BLTs, carrots, fresh fruit
- Grilled chicken breasts, salad, cooked carrots
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, chips, fresh veggies & fruit
- Chicken nachos with taco toppings, guacamole
- Grilled steak, grilled potato packets, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots