Click here to print this "recipe"
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ~ 2 c. cooked brown rice
- ~ 1/2 lb (about 2 c.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- salt & pepper to taste
- shredded cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef, stirring to break up into small bite-sized pieces. Drain fat and return to pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked brown rice and mixed vegetables, and heat on medium-low, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded cheese on top, and cover. Cook over low heat for a few more minutes until cheese is melted.
Powered by Recipage