Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lettuce

This Thursday, our family is responsible for providing lettuce, tomato, and onion for a taco dinner for 120 people. Anybody know how much lettuce that is? I think my perception is probably skewed because I like lots and lots of lettuce on my tacos. I think I probably put more lettuce than meat on my tacos. We always end up needing more lettuce for our family taco nights than we have prepared for the meal. I just don't know. I'm trying not to have anxiety about this, but I am, in general, an anxious person. I tell myself, we can buy extra--iceberg lettuce is on sale this week for just $1 per head. I hate to waste it, though, and I don't think we can return unused lettuce, even if it's unopened.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...