Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Chicken update and tree hunting

Busy week, probably for all of us, so please enjoy these lovely photos.

 Here's my favorite (and only) lap chicken, Esther, pretending to be a flamingo.  It's always easy to get good pictures of Esther, number one because she's beautiful, and second because she likes hanging out with me.  Her muff and beard are growing back.

 Finally, Toasty Crunch is molting.  She's looking even more spotted than this today, and she's growing those feathers back.

 Indigo and Rocky are laying eggs.  I really thought they wouldn't be laying at this point, due to molt and lack of light.  But I'm not going to complain about receiving eggs.



 Koko is clever and inquisitive.  She has finally started losing feathers.


 I growled, "smile," at them.  And they did.
 Tree huggers.
 Timber!  Bubby didn't give anyone else a turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...