Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Cricut Brag Post

It has been a minute (or two, or millions) since I last posted a Cricut brag post.  I kind of lost my way there for a little while.  December is hard.  I've come to the conclusion that any Christmas Cricut items need to be completed by mid-November.  Which means we might be celebrating Cricut Christmas in July this year.

Anyway, here are some Cricut creations you haven't seen yet, in reverse chronological order.

 I am in love with that buffalo plaid!  It was a pain to weed, though.  Can you spot the vinyl I missed while I was weeding?

 What can I say?  I love snow.

 I, um, wish I had a half bath, mostly so that I could display this sign.  This is a silent auction donation.

 Have you heard?  I'm letting things live on my counter now.  But only yummy or beautiful things.  I set up a hot cocoa station for the fam, and of course it needed a sign, so they'd know what it was.

 See?  Yummy or beautiful.  My friend gave me this beautiful jar, and I knew right away that it needed to have pink flowers in it.

 This was a gift.  It's totally a lie, but...yeah.

I made this shirt for Bubby.  Mostly because I felt like he needed another Christmas gift, but also because he likes climbing.

Yup, it's been that long since I bragged about Cricut.  This thankful sign is on the reverse side of the boo sign.

Not shown (because I couldn't bring myself to take pictures, because it was early January): I made some stickers for AKD's water bottle.  They turned out pretty cool.  And I also made some decals for his "Goon Squad."  Yup.  That's what they call themselves.

What's coming up for me and the Cricut, you ask?  I've got three gifts in the works, so I can't share those, but I'm really excited about them.  I also have a commission to do for a friend, and this morning, Bubby asked me to make him another climbing shirt.  And then there's my running list of projects that only seems to get longer, never shorter.

Y'all.  I feel so blessed to be able to create beauty in the world.  Such a joy.  Thanks for sharing it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...