Friday, November 7, 2008

Fleet Farm and gas

Well! I just want you all to know that Fleet Farm is THE BEST store ever. You can purchase just about anything there--just about anything our family would purchase, anyway. They've got fishing supplies, boating stuff, exercise equipment, tools, hardwear, car stuff, clothes and shoes, bird supplies, home stuff, and even the vacuum cleaner belt that I couldn't find anywhere else, including Sears, where we bought the vacuum. And fuzzy pink slippers! What more could you want?

Right now, they have a great selection of toys at good prices. For instance, the other day I bought 3 of a particular regular priced item at Fleet Farm for less than it would have cost me to buy 2 of that same item at Target. Granted, they don't have the Shake-n-go Mack Hauler with Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen at Fleet Farm, but they do have the #48 Jimmie Johnson hauler with race car, and you should see their selection of John Deere items! And big metal Tonka trucks of various varieties (not just the dump truck). And a Caterpillar Megabloks dumptruck. I told the cashier I was going to do all of my toy shopping at Fleet Farm from now on. They have cute Christmas decorations, too.
. . . . . . . . .
I saw it for myself today. Gas was less than $2 per gallon in Stillwater. I honestly didn't think it would ever go below $2 again.
. . . . . . . . .
It was the perfect day to go Christmas shopping today. It was snowing, putting me in the Christmas spirit, but it wasn't cold, and it certainly has not snowed enough yet this season for me to be tired of the snow just yet. The only thing missing from my experience was the Christmas carols...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...