Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bubby's tooth--before, in-between, and after

So, if you're a regular reader of my blog, you know what this is all about.  If you're not, and you'd like to know, click here for a previous post about my not-quite-3 year old's tooth issues.

I guess it's not really before, before, but it's before the patch.  I didn't realize that we had gotten such a good picture of Bubby's chipped tooth until the boys were looking through old pictures the other day.  This was taken 2 years ago, in August of 2008.


Here's what the original patch looked like--you can't see it very well, but it was kind of yellow-ish.  You could definitely tell that there was something different about that tooth.  This one was taken in the spring.


Here's what the new patch looks like.  You can't even tell it's not a normal tooth.  I sure hope this works--it not, the dentist will have to pull it anyway.
I can't believe my 2 year old had to have a root canal.  And, by the way, doesn't Bubby have a great smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...