The bad news is, it was so mentally taxing to put together this menu that I'm not sure I'll be able to do it again anytime soon.
The other good news is our pool is open, and it's pH balanced and appropriately chlorinated. Whoohoo! Additionally, Hubby built us a platform, so now we can jump in (slide to be installed later...)
The other bad news is the pool is...um...shall we say...a little...cold.
The other other good news is I pressure canned ten quarts of pinto beans and six pints of black beans last week. And every single jar sealed. Double whoohoo!
And the other other other good news is there's no other other bad news! Triple whoohoo!
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Beef stroganoff, green beans, bread & butter
- Better than take-out cashew chicken, brown rice, spinach
- Slow cooker pot roast, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots
- Leftovers/fend for yourself
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, snickers caramel apple salad, carrots
- Hamburgers with or without buns, coleslaw, corn on the cob