So I find myself, at 7:30 p.m., so tired that I wish to go to bed. Right then. And the other people who live here are incredulous. You're going to bed? Right now? Yes, yes I am. Because I can't really hold my eyes open anymore. They're slits, these eyes of mine, because they want to be closed but they need to be open. I am going to bed. But I'm not going to sleep because I can't. Therefore, I will be walking around like a zombie again tomorrow, and my eyes will want to close even earlier.
I'm not sure how to get myself out of this pattern, but something's got to change soon, or I'll be going to bed as soon as I get up in the morning.
But you didn't come to hear about my sleep issues--you want to know about the food. So here you go:
- Grilled chicken, baked curly fries, broccoli, applesauce
- Mexican quinoa salad with grilled chicken
- Kielbasa & potatoes, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
- Pulled chicken sandwiches, rolls, coleslaw, carrots
- Pizza, salad
- BBQ pork ribs, grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes
- Out to eat
- Pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit