Wednesday, July 31, 2019

9 for 2019 July update

Hi friends.  It's the last day of July, which means it's time for another 9 for 2019 update.  So.  Here we go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I did nothing. 

At all. 

In July.

OK, that's not entirely true.  I did do things in July, just nothing on my goal list.  If you want, you can go back and read the June update.  You know, if you're feeling cheated, gypped, deprived, snookered.

And guess what?  I'm not going to do anything in August, either.  So maybe bookmark that June update so you can read it again at the end of August and be totally up to speed on how I'm doing on my goals.

In the meantime, here is a gratuitous picture.


How are you doing on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...