Because I want to avoid heading to the grocery store, I'm making some bread this week, including one variety I've never made from scratch. I'm making rolls/hamburger buns, tortillas, garlic toast (from the French bread I made last week), and English muffins. The English muffins are the bread I've never made before--I've planned to make English muffins, but just never actually gotten around to actually doing it. Seems easy enough, so here we go. I'm also making some friendship bread this week (hopefully). My brother inspired me to get my starter going again--I've kept this starter since 2014.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Wild rice casserole, green beans, applesauce
- Spaghetti, green beans, garlic toast
- Sausage and egg sandwiches, fruit
- Hamburgers, buns, jello, chips, broccoli
- Pizza, salad
- Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, broccoli