Monday, April 27, 2020

Menu plan for the week of April 27

Hi friends.  Here I go, planning meals again.  They're a bit repetitive right now.  The menus, that is.  Thankfully, no one is complaining about it.  At least not yet.  I could eat the same thing every day for a long time--in fact, I do, for breakfast and lunch.  Not sure about those other people who live here, though.

A note on a couple of the menu items. 

We're having Italian sausage k-bobs this week, based on my very favorite sheet pan meal.  Every time we have this dish, AKD suggests that we should make it in k-bob form.  The other kiddos will probably have hot dogs, because they don't like Italian sausage all that much, and we only have a few Italian sausage links. 

I'm also making AFB granola bars this week.  I revived my starter a couple of weeks ago, and when baking day came around last week, I didn't feel like making the traditional bread, or actually, any bread at all (I made cookies).  The granola bars sounded good but, in my opinion, we didn't have a wide enough variety of mix-ins available at the time.  All the rest of the starter went into the freezer for future use, but I kept out a half cup for these. 

Here's what's on the menu this week.

Supper:

  • Meatballs, mashed potatoes, green beans, applesauce
  • Tacos
  • Pizza casserole, green beans, applesauce
  • Rice burgler
  • Hamburgers, buns, chips, grilled veggie
  • Italian sausage k-bobs (this sheet pan meal, in shish-kabob form), roasted brussels sprouts
  • Grilled chicken, salad, grilled asparagus


Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...