Monday, April 6, 2020

Menu plan for the week of April 6

Hi friends.  How are you doing?  I haven't been sleeping well, which, along with all this togetherness, makes me more vulnerable to impatience, so I've been having to do a lot of taking of deep breaths lately. 

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but we're eating a lot of broccoli and green beans these days.  That's because I canned 3 dozen pints of green beans last summer, and I stocked up on broccoli before I started limiting my errands to once a week or less (although, honestly, I mostly limited my errands to once a week before this).  I thought it would take us years to use up those green beans--yet another hidden blessing.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

  • Shepherd's pie, applesauce, rolls
  • Nachos with guacamole
  • French toast (I made French bread using this recipe), sausage patties, fruit
  • Spaghetti, garlic toast (I'll use the leftover French bread, if there is any), broccoli
  • Pizza, salad
  • Hot dogs or brats, buns, jello, chips, green beans
  • Ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, broccoli


Other:

  • Muffins
  • Taco pasta salad (for Hubby & AKD's lunches)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...