Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Going Batty--Nine adorable bat crafts

So last week, I shared October's crafts of the month with y'all, and you may remember that one of them was this cute little bat:
What I didn't tell you was, while I was doing my Camp Scarlet Craft of the Month October research, I came across so many cute bat crafts!  It was so hard to decide which one to include in the Craft of the Month Club.  So today, I wanted to show you a few of the other bat crafts I loved.

Use the printable template found at dltk-kids.com and a paper bag to put together this adorable bat puppet:

 
 
 

 
OhMyGoodness!  Have you ever seen anything as cute as this mini-pumpkin turned bat from Family Fun?
 


Use your child's footprint and handprints to craft this charming bat from Handprint and Footprint Art.
 

Check out these sweet bats from Skip to My Lou.  I may need to break my no-food-gifts-for-teachers-unless-there-is-a-pun-involved rule just this once.  Or I may need to dig up a bat pun to go along with them...hmmm...
Source: indulgy.com via Kiran on Pinterest

Your child's fingers become the bat's legs in this delightful bat finger puppet from Family Fun.

I love these pretty bat finger puppets that my good (virtual) pal Valerie over at Inner Child Fun put together to go with Shel Silverstein's poem "Five Black Bats"

What a fun way to add a little festive to your space with these clothespin bats from Martha Stewart.

And, last, but certainly not least, IrishMomLuvs2Bake uploaded this pic of her gorgeous cookies-n-cream bat cupcakes, using oreo chocolate cupcakes, topped with crumbed whipped cream and a mint oreo cookie with chocolate wafer wings, ears and candy corn tips for teeth.  I wonder if I can get Roger to decide he wants these for his birthday cake?
Source: flickr.com via Scarlet on Pinterest

Happy bat crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...