Wednesday, October 9, 2013

*What* was I thinking?

Holymoly, my friends.  What was I thinking?  This is completely the opposite of what I meant when I said that one of my 5 priorities is rest.  Yikes.

Looking over my schedule for the next few days, if I wasn't already tired, I would be tired just looking at it.  I can't even handle my every-day regular schedule, and here all of these extra things have crept stealthily on to my calendar.

Just goes to show, I guess, how easily the busy-ness can sneak up upon a person.  A field trip here, an assignment there, a book fair in the middle...throw added parental responsibilities in, and POW.  Craziness ensues.  It's all good, but it's too much.

Yup, shows how incipient busy-ness can be, and how vigilant we need to be in using priorities to filter possibilities.

Well, after this week--if I survive--I shall once more commence rigorously routing my choices through the filter of my priorities.

Pray for me, people, on both accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...