I meant to make goals. Like think of them, and then write them down, along with a plan for accomplishing them. But they're still just floating, amorphous, about in my brain. Oops. January's not over yet--maybe I should make a goal to make goals by the end of January? Of course, at this point, the only one of these goals that is sorta kinda clearly defined is to make kale chips when kale is in season. There. I wrote it down. I've got goal, people. Halfway to goals.
Oh, wait a minute. I do have a goal! My goal is to show up in one of my Facebook's friend's posts where you list your 1st ten friends, you know what I'm talking about? Like Santa's naughty kids' list? So and so was caught replacing all the wrapping paper with toilet paper and someone else was caught taking the sleigh for a joyride? So I'm stalking my friend on Facebook.
It is so good to have goals.
Continuing with the Hubby-cooks-food-that-the-kiddos-will-complain-about-and-I-also-don't-particularly-care-for series is enchiladas this week. I'm still not quite sure what Hubby means when he says enchiladas. I know what I think of when he says enchiladas, but that's not necessarily what he's thinking.
Anyway, here's what's on the menu this week.
- Beef stroganoff (similar to this), corn, salad
- Tacos (from the freezer), taco toppings
- Omelet (with lots of veggies) or sausage egg english muffin
- Hamburgers with or without buns, grilled green vegetable, salad
- Pizza, salad
- Out to eat/fend for yourself
- Taco bean soup
- Egg roll in a bowl (from this cookbook)
- Individual breakfast casseroles (it calls for turnips, rutabaga or sweet potatoes. So. Much. Fun.)
- Breakfast cookies
- Enchilada sauce
What's on your menu this week?