Monday, January 11, 2016

Menu plan for the week of January 11

When I was planning meals for this month, I asked Hubby for suggestions.  He gets a little frustrated when I ask him for meal suggestions, because I reject a good portion of his ideas.  I reject them because I know most of the kids won't like them, and my personal feeling is, if I'm going to make something that my kids won't like, it needs to be something I really love, to make enduring the whining worthwhile.

Please note that I said if I am going to make something the kids don't like, it needs to be something I love.  I.  I told him if he wants to eat those things, things the kids won't eat and I don't particularly like either, he needs to make them himself.  And he said OK.  I hope he's mentally prepared to deal with first the whining, and then the leftovers.  Can you guess which meal that is this week?


Supper:



Other:

So, what's your guess for Hubby's meal?  

It's the white sauce with linguine.  That's white sauce from a jar.  Oh my.  I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to even bring myself to buy such a thing.  You can tell it's his meal by the preponderance of starch and the lack of green vegetables.  Oh, I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...