Please note that I said if I am going to make something the kids don't like, it needs to be something I love. I. I told him if he wants to eat those things, things the kids won't eat and I don't particularly like either, he needs to make them himself. And he said OK. I hope he's mentally prepared to deal with first the whining, and then the leftovers. Can you guess which meal that is this week?
- Spaghetti or zucchini noodles with meat sauce (from the freezer), salad, green beans
- Nachos with guacamole
- Taco bean soup
- Grilled chicken skewers, salad, grilled green veggies
- Pizza or cauliflower crust pizza, salad
- White sauce with linguine, chicken, corn, toast
- Hobo pies (beef, onion, potatoes, carrots, corn & seasonings grilled in a foil packet), salad
- Taco seasoning
- Large batch taco seasoned beef & turkey for the freezer
- Black beans
- Greek yogurt
- Egg roll in a bowl
So, what's your guess for Hubby's meal?
It's the white sauce with linguine. That's white sauce from a jar. Oh my. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to even bring myself to buy such a thing. You can tell it's his meal by the preponderance of starch and the lack of green vegetables. Oh, I love him :)