Monday, March 28, 2016

Menu plan for the week of March 28

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I brought my friendship bread starter out of stasis in the freezer.  It's doing great, enthusiastically bubbling away.  And guess what, y'all!  I actually handed some starter off to not one, but two friends last cycle!  So that means that, in the almost 2 years since I started this starter, I have given away a grand total of ... four?  Wow.  I am super friendly.  Day 10 is Thursday,  so I'll be baking.  I think I'll do one more cycle, then freeze my starters.  Unless any of you wants one?  Really, I'd love to share.  After all, I'm super friendly.

Here's what else we're eating this week:

Supper:

  • Angel hair or zucchini noodles with meat sauce, grilled garlic toast, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
  • Tacos, tortillas, taco toppings
  • BLTs, carrots, fresh fruit
  • Wild rice casserole, green beans, pears
  • Baked almond chicken fingers, carrots, salad
  • Pizza or zucchini crust pizza, salad
  • Fish or hamburgers, chips, fruit, carrots
Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...