I love cookie monster, and he showed up on milk billboards in the late 90s looking a little something like this:
Do you remember? I made Hubby buy me a shirt with this image on it after I gave birth to my first kiddo. Because I did have milk. Just not cookies. Maybe I need to get my cookie monster got milk shirt out. Maybe that'll stir up my cookie-making mojo.
Thanksgiving is this week. You know, the holiday where we show how thankful we are by eating as much as we possibly can until we can't really move. I debated whether to even post this week's menu plan, as focused as everyone is on just one meal this week, but then I decided, aw heck, I don't want to disappoint my fans. And we still gotta eat the other 6 days this week. We may not have to eat after that, though. I'll get back to you. Maybe.
Here ya go:
- Grilled chicken burgers, buns, carrots, chips, mandarin oranges
- Beef stroganoff, corn, bread
- Clean out the fridge day (which is kind of silly to do on Wednesday, since I do my grocery shopping on Tuesday...)
- Roast turkey with sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, oven roasted brussels sprouts, corn, green bean casserole, applesauce
- Sausage and white bean soup, bread
- Nachos with taco toppings and guacamole
- Pizza, salad
- Taco bean soup
- Greek yogurt
- Brownie pecan pie
- Pumpkin pie
- Turkey stock