November used to be such a dismal time for me. It was so gray, and everything was dead, and it was cold and dark, and there wasn't even any snow to pretty things up. November was so desolate. Not this year.
How is your November going? I'm really looking forward to spending time with family later in the month, but again, it just seems so wrong that it's still so warm. No worries. I know the cold is coming.
On to the menu! Let's start with dessert first this time, and see if anyone notices, shall we?
- Chocolate peanut butter mini pies
- Chocolate chip zucchini muffins
- Cinnamon swirl bagels (these are so, so yummydelicious! You have got to try making your own bagels)
- Taco bean soup x2 (One of these days, I'll have to update y'all on how this recipe has evolved over the years... This soup is pretty much all I eat. I eat it for lunch every day, and sometimes for snacks. I've also been eating it for breakfast, and for supper when we're having something I don't like. I'm trying to get stocked up, instead of running out of soup before I run out of week, but it sure would be nice if I had a larger pot!)
- Creamy chicken wild rice soup
- Egg roll in a bowl (because I still haven't made this! And it'll provide a nice change from soup for a day or two)
- Honey-lime chicken, brown rice, cooked carrots
- Shepherd's pie, whole wheat bread, applesauce
- Mini meatloaf pepper rings, oven roasted brussels sprouts
- Easy pesto chicken, buttered egg noodles, grilled romaine hearts (carrots for the less adventurous)
- Pizza, salad
- Tacos with taco fixings
- Hamburgers with or without buns, grilled broccoli, chips, green stuff
- Bacon wrapped chicken bits, cooked carrots, mandarin oranges