Speaking of being blessed, we spent the day Saturday loving on each other in our immediate family. We opened gifts, went sledding a couple of times, played with our new toys. It was lovely and cozy and warm, despite the double digits below zero windchill. Such a nice relaxing day.
Because of the holidays, this will probably be my last menu plan for the year. If you need some menu planning inspiration in my absence, you can check out the archives.
Merry Christmas, friends.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Nachos, guacamole, taco toppings
- Chicken fajita pasta, peaches
- Pizza, salad
- Spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic toast, green beans
- Leftovers/fend for yourself
- Shepherd's pie, rolls, applesauce
- Hot beef sandwiches, rolls, oven roasted brussels sprouts, green beans, peaches
- Chicken and wild rice soup, rolls