Friday, June 15, 2018

Still more things I want to tell you

Welp. I thought I was done telling you things for a while, but then I remembered the actual thing that I wanted to tell you first, so I'm back. Yeah. How could I have forgotten, through two whole other posts?  I'm just talented like that, I guess.

*****
I got my hair cut. Now I don't have enough hair to make a poof (some of you might call it a messy bun, but obviously, those of you who do, don't live here), but I do have enough to make two cute little mini-poofs, which makes me look vaguely Disneyish. Two mini-poofs are super fun--I'm not sure why I never made mini-poofs before.

Anyway, here's how it went down. The hair stylist was combing my hair, preparing to cut, when her comb snagged on something on my scalp. Since I have naturally curly hair, I didn't think anything of it. Combs snag in my hair all.the.time, especially fine toothed combs like this one. The stylist thought maybe it was a mole, and she looked for it for a little while, found nothing, and then proceeded to cut.

Some time later, when I had a lot less hair, she happened upon a bump. With two little red marks on it. Like bite marks. The theory is that the stylist knocked a tick off my head. We were unable to find the tick, however, so we're not sure.

Of course now I'm paranoid. Every little itch, especially on my scalp, makes me think I have a tick on me, even though when ticks bite, they inject anesthetic, so a tick bite wouldn't itch. I'm also wondering how I'm gonna be able to tell if I have a bullseye rash on my head.  Without shaving it, that is, which I did briefly consider.

*****
The other thing I want to tell you is that I stay up way too late when Hubby's out of town. Good thing he's back, so I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...