Monday, December 3, 2018

Menu plan for the week of December 3

Hi, friends.

I am way on top of the menu this week.  I planned and typed this post on Friday, waaaaay back when it was still November.  This whole assigning a type of food to each night of the week definitely helps.

It's kinda weird, though, because last week, I set myself up so that I could postpone grocery-procurement until Wednesday.  My usual errand/grocery day is Tuesday, and lately, due to, well, life, I suppose, it's been Monday, which is no beuno.  Life is much better when I don't have to leave the house on Mondays.  But I had entered this pattern, and as much as I wanted to, breaking out seemed impossible.  I did it with the help of the menu framework.  And on Friday, I had my menu planned, and my grocery list written, for the following Wednesday.  Five days away.  Still two days away.  All that time in between.  It's making me feel a bit unsettled somehow.  I'll get used to it.  Hopefully I'll get the chance to get used to it.

When do you grocery shop?  And how far in advance to you make your list (or do you make a list at all)?

Here's what's on the menu this week:



Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...