Monday, September 28, 2020

Menu Plan for the week of September 28

Hi friends.  I'm back.  Did you miss me?  Eh.  You didn't even notice, did you?  That's all right.   

I made apple pie filling over the weekend.  If you were paying attention earlier in the year, you'd know that making and canning apple pie filling was on my list of potential 20 for 2020 goals.  So that's 21, now.  Or maybe I'm one up for next year? I don't know if I have the emotional energy to complete goals next year.

Anyway, back to the food.  We're going to eat some.  No links this week, because it's Monday night and I'm tired (but leave a comment if you'd like any recipe links.  I'm sure I'll have more energy tomorrow).  Here's the list:

Supper:
  • Pizza, salad
  • Sunday night stew with mashed potatoes
  • Leftovers/fend for yourself/waffles
  • Spaghetti with meat sauce, broccoli, garlic toast
  • Hamburgers, buns, chips, carrots, jello
  • Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, grilled green veggie
  • Hot dogs or brats, buns, chips, carrots

Other:
  • Garlic salt (we're out, it's still #shelftember, and it's literally just salt + garlic powder, so...)
  • Sugar cookies
  • Bagels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...