Monday, February 28, 2022

Menu plan for the week of February 28

 Hey, friends, guess what?  I finally used up the rest of the lasagna noodles.  What's that?  You didn't know I had lasagna noodles to use up?  Yeah, so I did a mystery shop--I'm pretty sure it was in 2020--where I had to order things from a store and pick them up curbside.  I don't know why I included lasagna noodles in that order; it was probably optimistic past me misjudging my future self.  We don't eat lasagna around here.  

I used some of them last year to make lasagna roll-ups, which are easier to customize (no cheese for this one, no sauce for this one, no sauce or cheese for that one, and no noodles for the other one), but I don't think anyone particularly liked them*, so I wasn't up for a repeat.  I broke the lasagna noodles up into approximately farfalle-sized pieces, and used them, along with some actual farfalle, to make pizza casserole.  It was pretty good.  And maybe I will remember not to buy lasagna noodles anymore.

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Supper:

Other:


*And they were a pain to make.  Very futsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...