Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

I think maybe they have teeth missing in the same spot!

Despite the fact that Code-man just cut him open and
ripped his guts out, these guys are great pals...

Ooooo....spooky!

I'm not sure where Logo came up with the idea
that he wanted to be a wizard, but a wizard he is! 
I'm not sure what that crazy man in the middle is supposed to be...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It is mind-blowing to me that my last baby is 3 years old already.  That makes him officially out of the realm of "baby," even out of the realm of "toddler," and smack-dab into "preschooler."  Already.  Wasn't it just yesterday when I was holding this tiny child, who couldn't even hold his own head up, in my arms?  And now look at him!  He can do so many things for himself, and while right now he still does need me very intensely, I can see how this is going.  Pretty soon he, like his brothers, will be independent in most areas.  Which is, of course, what I want--I certainly don't want to be brushing my kids' teeth and tying their shoes before they head out to work each morning--but oh, there is something so special about being the one thing standing between an innocent kidlet and the big, cruel world--about having a little person depend upon you for every little thing that sustains them.  I'm going to miss it.
We wave at the Waste Management driver every Monday morning...
speaking of which, Logo had better hurry home, so he can put the waste recepticals out

Yum!  Garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...