Thursday, June 14, 2018

Stay Hidden by Leigh Fleming: A Review

My friend Leigh Fleming has released her new book, Stay Hidden, which is the first book in the Hidden series.  I've read all of Leigh's books, and loved them all.  This newest is no exception.


From the first page, I was riveted.  I couldn't put this book down--in fact, I read it in less than a day.  Stay Hidden is the first book in The Hidden series, but the characters and setting are familiar.  Stay Hidden is Riley's story--Riley is one of the residents of Highland Springs, WV, which Leigh created in her Whatever series.  Riley is on the run from a secret in her past, living in constant fear that her abusive ex-boyfriend will find her.  She's living a lie, and doesn't want to let anyone get too close.  Enter FBI agent Derek Bronson, who is working on solving a series of bank robberies, the first of which resulted in his own father's murder.  Add in instant attraction, misunderstandings, betrayal, and a hostage situation, all wrapped up in a happily ever after, and you've got an amazing romantic suspense novel. I loved the story, I loved the characters, I loved the setting.  Leigh's vivid character development and perfect pacing kept me on the edge of my seat--I couldn't wait to see what happened.

This easy to read, engaging book would be a perfect read for the beach or vacation.

Sign up for Leigh's newsletter for information about upcoming releases and monthly giveaways.

Check out Leigh's Whatever series:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...