Friday, December 7, 2018

18 for 2018 mini-update

Last week I told y'all my plan to complete that last pesky 2018 goal, and I just know you are all wondering how its going. 

Today marks my first deadline, and the first thing I need to tell you is that it was a bad idea to make the deadlines be Fridays.  I don't think any other day of the week would have actually been any better, but I do know that Fridays are not good.

The second thing I need to tell you is that I met my first deadline.  I have made a list of what I want to include.  For now.  I'm sure that I will want to add more as this project progresses over the next couple of weeks, and through the years.  But for now, hooray!

If you need some ideas of what to include in your own household binder (or box or folder), here are some of the resources I consulted:

The Fidelity checklists are quite comprehensive, so you might want to just start with that.

Next up for me: gathering information and figuring out how I want to organize it.  See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...