Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dreams

Lately my dreams have been waking me up a lot, at least I think it's my dreams that are waking me up. By a lot, I mean 3-4 times per night. And almost every time, immediately on waking, I think to myself, I really ought to know better. As in, I should have known, while I was dreaming, that I was dreaming. Because my dreams, like most people's dreams, I think, are pretty wacky. But no. I fall for it every time. I believe that my dreams are really happening. Even when they make absolutely no sense, and I'm magically transported from situation to situation with no clue as to how the transition was made...
Come to think of it, that sounds a lot like my real life--no wonder I have trouble telling the difference in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...