Thursday, October 16, 2008

Generic Jenga and Patches

So last night, Logan and I were playing our colored tumbling tower blocks game (right. Because I couldn't bring myself to buy the brand-name Jenga (R) game for quadruple the price), and Caleb thought that was just the funniest thing he had ever seen. When Logan or I would take a block out of the stack, he would shriek with laughter...which is the funniest thing I have ever seen/heard. And then he'd do it again when we put the block on top of the stack.
. . . . . . . . .
I distinctly recall, at one time, saying that I would not put a patch on a patch, and here I am, contemplating putting 13 patches on 9 pairs of pants, ranging in size from 12 mo. to 7, only one of which has never before been patched. See, the problem is, if I don't patch the patches, the children will not have any pants left, and I'm pretty sure that someone would try to take our children away if they were not wearing any pants, ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...