Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toddler

I can see why they call children of a certain age "toddlers," because that's exactly the right name for what that baby of ours is doing these days. He's got the wide stance, the arms up, the huge smile on his face...He is walking all over, and likes to chase his brothers, too (you knew that was coming). I wish I had a picture to upload, but I don't, and I'm not about to wake Caleb up to get one :-) It just puts a smile on my face to turn around and see that cutie pie lurching down the hallway after me.
. . . . . . . . .
Videos are coming! Just wanted to reassure you all that I will post videos of that precious toddler's birthday celebration, however, his party won't be until Friday or Saturday, and then I won't get to the library to upload videos until the following Wednesday, so be patient :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...