Thursday, January 8, 2009

P Saga

So I finally called the company from which I ordered the cute little personalized penguin ornament and informed them that they messed up again. They (I think it was Leslie) told me they'd refund the purchase amount to my credit card, and then this morning, I received this email:

"Thank you for ordering with [our company]. At this time the items you selected are out of stock or have been discontinued. We apologize for this inconvenience. Your order has been canceled and it will not be charged to your credit card."

Doesn't sound like a refund to me! I thought I was done with this mess, but I checked our credit card activity online and no credit yet. I guess I'll give 'em a week or so and call again. I've ordered from this company probably half a dozen times and never had any trouble with anything. I don't think I've ever ordered anything personalized from them before, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...