Friday, December 2, 2011

Friendly Friday: December's Kinding Mission

Hi everyone!  Have you missed my friendly Friday posts?  Well, you can rest assured that I still behaved kindly in the past few weeks even though I haven't posted about it.

So about a month ago, I posted (click here to read my post) about The Kind Movement (click here for more information).  To review, each month KIND has a Kinding Mission, which is a challenge to complete a specific act of kindness on or before the first Tuesday of the month.  If enough people accept the challenge to complete this small act of kindness, KIND will complete a BIG kind act.

For December, the Kinding Mission is

On KIND Tuesday, December 6th (or ANY time before midnight on December 6th), we invite you to donate either your time or an item (such as a used book, an old backpack or canned good) to a local shelter or food bank within your community.


On Tuesday, I will be donating several new toys to a local shelter for women and children.

How about you?  Are you ready to accept the Kinding Mission?  Tell me about it in the comments.

{oh, and by the way, I ate a KIND bar the other day and it was so yummy!  So much better than I was expecting an "all natural whole nut and fruit bar made from ingredients you can see and pronounce" to be.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...