Monday, August 5, 2013

A Fruity Mission

Good gracious, those folks over at Smiley360 are really concerned for my well-being.  Now they've sent me something for my digestive health: FiberChoice® Fruity Bites.

FiberChoice Fruity Bites
What's the one thing our doctors are always telling us?  Eat more fiber!  Fiber is a wonderful thing.  It helps regulate your digestive system and blood sugar levels, helps you feel full longer, and can help lower cholesterol and lower your risk of heart disease.  It's like this magical substance, and yet most Americans don't get enough fiber in their diets.
 
Each serving of these gummy supplements contains 3 grams of 100% natural fiber, which is as much fiber as 2 cups of spinach.  This makes FiberChoice Fruity Bites an easy, and tasty, way to bridge the gap between the fiber you should be consuming and the fiber you actually eat.
 
I do prefer to get my fiber from the foods I eat, but it's hard to do, and these fruity bites can help.  They come in an assortment of flavors: cherry, pear, and blue raspberry, and taste like fruit snacks.  The texture is nice and soft--I was expecting something like gummy bears, but these are much easier to chew.
 
The best part?  My kids love them!  They have no idea they're eating the fiber equivalent of 2 cups of spinach--they think they're getting a treat.  This is an excellent way to sneak a little fiber into the diets of kids age 6 and up.
 
Want to try them?  For more information about FiberChoice® Fruity Bites, plus a $2 coupon, click here.
 
Thank you to Smiley360.com for providing this product for me to try, free of charge, for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...