Monday, November 17, 2014

Menu plan for the week of...whatever today is.

That's right.  I have no idea what the date is (other than that it's November teen-something), and can't be bothered to look right now.  Any of y'all have this problem?  It's been...oh...about 15 years since I've known what the date is.  And honestly?  That's OK with me.


Know what's not OK with me?  My husband eating my candy corn.  True, I don't like candy corn, so he probably thought I wouldn't want any, but ugh!  I told him not to eat it!  He should know me well enough by now to know that any candy corn he finds after Hallowe'en is mine, all mine.


Anyway, we're going to eat this week.  Not sure about next week, but this week, we have a plan.  That includes eating.  And here it is:


Supper:
--Hamburger Casserole (aka that stuff with the soy sauce, involving lean ground beef and diced potatoes); salad, green beans
--Grilled chicken, salad, broccoli/cauliflower, carrots
--Hot beef sandwiches, buns, green beans, raw carrots
--Pulled pork sandwiches, salad, mixed veggies
--Corn dogs
--Baked bone-in chicken breasts, baked potatoes, mixed veggies
--Hamburger stroganoff


Other:
--Almond butter
--Scarecrow treats
--Pretzel turkeys
--Oreo snowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...