Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Thursday meal plan?

I know you like Fridays, and you seemed to receive Wednesdays well, but how do you feel about Thursdays?

This menu plan post, guys.  It's been hanging over my head like a pile of melty snow about to drop.  I know that I will survive if I don't post it, and I know you all will be ok, too, but I just feel this obligation to get it out there.  So I'm just gonna do this.  And I'm also going to let you know that I'm not going to post a menu next week (you know, in four days).  Perhaps we will be back on track the following week.

I've been having some pretty crazy dreams lately.  Like pregnancy-dream-level crazy.  It's always amazing to me how in dreams I just accept the craziness as normal, even breaking-the-laws-of-physics impossible things.  As soon as I wake up, I realize I was dreaming, but during the dream, it seems real.  It's kind of fun to speculate just what my subconscious is trying to process through these dreams.  It's fun to share them, too, but honestly, don't you feel like most dreams are you-had-to-be-there type situations?

What do my crazy dreams have to do with food?  Well, for one thing, last night I was making butter with some college friends by playing broomball.  Butter is food.  And for another thing, some people think certain foods affect dreams.

Whew!  I wasn't reaching at all, there, for why I would include dream information in a post about menu plans.

On to the menu!  Here's what we're eating this week:

Supper:

Sunday Night Stew
from Pioneer Woman


Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...