Monday, October 30, 2017

Menu plan for the week of October 30

This week, we're having an eat-the-random-things-in-the-freezer week.  Not because we necessarily need the space, but the other day I found some things I had forgotten about, and I will surely forget about them again if I don't get them on the menu.

This week, I'm also doing some prep work ahead of time for when we have guests near the end of next month.  I'll be cooking some chicken and browning sausage and ground beef, and then storing it in the freezer, to make putting casseroles and soups together fast and easy.  I am so on board for fast and easy.  So I guess we do need room in our freezer.

Anyway, here's what's on the menu for this week.

Supper:
  • Beef & potato casserole (aka the stuff with the soy sauce--similar to this), green beans, applesauce
  • Pulled pork (from the freezer), tator tots and oven fries, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
  • Wildtree bruschetta chicken pasta, garlic toast
  • Brats or hot dogs, buns, chips, mandarin oranges, cooked carrots
  • Pizza, salad
  • Chicken burgers, buns, grilled asparagus
  • Nachos, guacamole
  • Hot beef sandwiches, green beans, applesauce

Other:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...