Monday, November 6, 2017

Menu plan for the week of November 6

Welcome back to standard time!  Yesterday, I managed to remain sleeping until 5 a.m., and didn't see any children until 6:11 a.m.  Well, actually, I didn't see him then; I heard him.  I remember the first time we made the switch back to standard time after AKD was born.  I got together with some women from my Baby and Me exercise class a few days later, and one of them asked if daylight savings had messed up our babies.  Nope, not really.  He woke up at the same time, it was just that we were calling it something different.

This week, I'm continuing to prepare for our guests, who will be arriving in a couple of weeks.  I'll be making a couple of varieties of muffins to stick in the freezer for quick and easy fend-for-yourself breakfasts, and I might get the sausage, that I planned to prep last week, cooked.  The warehouse store was completely out of stock when I was there last week.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...