Friday, March 29, 2019

9 for 2019 March Update

Hi friends.  It's the end of March, which means it's time for another update on my goals.  

This month I:

  • Crocheted a purple scarf, which I told you about here.  I also decided that I'm going to make a poncho next.


I had already accomplished these:

  • Replace dish cloths

  • Put together a traveling charger kit--You know, cords and wall chargers that are specifically designated for travel.


I've completed 47% of my goals, and we are about 25% through the year.  Yay, me!


And I still have these to do:


  • Plant sunflowers by the chicken coop--These will be multipurpose sunflowers.  They'll be pretty, provide shade, and provide food for the chickens.  The challenge will be keeping the girls from eating them before they get strong enough to withstand the chickens' pecking.

  • Make/install chicken swing--My sis said I should do this one, and I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing the girls enjoying it.  I hope they do enjoy it.
Source
  • Cover a box that I store things in to make it pretty--I've been meaning to do this for years.  Even though it's a box that I use in our master bathroom, so hardly anyone ever sees it, it will make me happy to have a prettier receptacle.

  • Facts of life book--This goal, of course, is continued from last year.

How are you doing on your 2019 goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...