If you want a shout-out on my blog, let me know: what should I make with evaporated milk, turkey gravy, a jar of what I think is probably homemade chocolate cake mix, four candy canes* and/or unflavored gelatin? Bonus points for not making me buy any new ingredients.
* because it turns out, in addition to the three candy canes I found in the cupboard last week, I also had a small bag of already-crushed candy canes, which was the perfect amount for the cookies I wanted to make, and there were four candy canes, not three.
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Pizza, salad
- Hot dogs, buns, carrots
- Fend for yourself
- Chicken tenders, roasted broccoli
- Corn dogs, carrots
- Hamburgers, buns, oven fries, roasted Brussels sprouts
- Oven fried chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots
- Oatmeal chocolate bars
- Pickled eggs
- Taco bean soup (using the tomatoes from our garden that I blanched, peeled and froze in August) and/or egg roll in a bowl (using the cabbage that I shredded and froze months ago)