Monday, July 27, 2020

Menu plan for the week of July 27

Seems like just a couple of days ago that I was remarking on the end of June feeling like it should be closer to the end of July.  And now it is the end of July.  Huh.  Time seems more warped than usual this year.

We've recently learned more information about how our school district is expecting school to go this fall, as well as high and middle school sports info.  Neither is what I wanted, but it is so good to at least know what the plan is.  Yes, I know the plan could, and probably will, change at some point, but I feel so much better now that I can mentally prepare for the decision makers' best guess scenario.

Uncertainty is hard.  Which is probably why I depend on menu planning so much.  I know the plan could change, but at least there is a plan.

And now, I shall share it with you.  Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:
  • Meat sauce, spaghetti, garlic bread, broccoli
  • Tacos
  • Cheesy mini burgers, rice, green beans
  • Pasties (from the freezer.  Fake pigs in blankets for the pasty-haters), corn
  • Hamburgers, buns, chips, raw veggies
  • Hot dogs or brats, buns, jello, grilled veggie
  • Grilled bone-in chicken breast, garlic toast, salad
Other:
I don't know.  I didn't know last week, either, and I spent two and a half days in the kitchen, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...