Monday, August 29, 2022

Menu plan for the week of August 29

 It's football season, friends, which means Bubby needs to get picked up from practice most days right during the time I need to be making supper.  It shouldn't be an issue, because generally there is at least one adult at home who could help with supper, while another adult picks up the kiddo, but it does require planning (and prepping) ahead on my part.  The other days, he has games, which means there generally aren't any adults at home and we get home late (hence the two fends for yourselves this week).  

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

Other:

* I accidentally bought maple-flavored sausage patties, so I've been feeding them to my family, since they like maple-flavored things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...