This shows up in our menu plans often enough that I thought it was time I finally posted the recipe. One warning: it looks hopeless when you add the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup, but just keep stirring and heating--it'll come together.
Easy Beef Stroganoff
(to print, click here)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- salt & pepper
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or use substitute cream of ______ soup)
- 8 oz cooked egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and chopped onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain.
- Salt and pepper the beef & onions to taste.
- Add sour cream and cream of mushroom soup, and stir to combine. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve with cooked noodles (we mix the noddles into the sauce).
Powered by Recipage
See? Told ya it was easy!