Monday, August 8, 2022

Menu plan for the week of August 8

A few weeks ago, I decided that I was going to do as much weekend meal prep as possible on Fridays, so that I wouldn't have to, say, peel and cut potatoes at 4:30 p.m. on a Saturday, or realize at 5 p.m. on Sunday that I forgot to marinade the chicken.  

This week, that weekend prep would include making hot dog buns, cutting the potatoes for the French fries, cutting up veggies for salad, and cutting up and seasoning the grilled veggie (the chicken is already marinating in the freezer).  I haven't been doing all that great at remembering each week, but when I have, it's been really nice to be able to be more hands-off for meals on weekends.

Do you prep anything ahead of time to make mealtimes go more smoothly?

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...