Monday, August 1, 2022

Menu plan for the week of August 1

 Hey friends, look: it's August.

So last week I made the beef potato casserole using part mashed potatoes and part diced potatoes, and it was yummy, but also soupier than usual, probably because the mashed potatoes already had some butter and milk in them, and I also used the liquid ingredients that the recipe calls for.  I don't think I will use mashed potatoes again, but I'm glad I tried it.

And I feel like there was something else I wanted to tell you, but I can't remember right now, so that will have to wait for another time; it can be something to look forward to.

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Supper:
  • Fend for Self or spaghetti
  • Tacos
  • Easy beef stroganoff, corn, applesauce
  • Creamy Tuscan chicken, rice, broccoli
  • Pizza, salad
  • Grilled steak with mushrooms, mashed potatoes and gravy, grilled broccoli
  • Grilled chicken, salad, veggie

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...