Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pictures of children in and around trees

I think I must be trying to connect to my husband's heritage...I have countless pictures of my children adorably looking at tulips. I took more than one of Bubby today, but had to post this one which also contains my famous color-shifting tulips.Here's one of Bubby up a tree. It's easier to keep an eye on him up there, since he can't get down by himself. He looks like he's having a good time, doesn't he?And here's Code-man, practicing for senior pictures, or maybe he's holding up the tree.Logo, looking slightly deranged. He's of the opinion that smiling for pictures is too passe...or something.My attempt at a "professional" pose. Guess I'm not quite ready to quit my day job, yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...