Or am I?
Nope. I'm not.
But I am sharing my list of possibles with you. I'm still not sure if I'll do nineteen or nine--I'm definitely leaning toward nine. You all can help me refine my choices. Let me know your top 5. And whether you think I should do 9 or 19.
I announced my 2018 goals on January 26, so I'm right on schedule for this year. It's that free trial month, you know...
Here's what I might do in 2019:
- Make a grazing box for the chickens
- Plant sunflowers by the coop
- Make/install chicken swing
- Plant a green bean teepee
- Grow an amaryllis bulb
- Light an outdoor tree
- Make a sugar scrub
- Make vanilla mint lip balm
- Make vanilla extract (this one is happening for sure)
- Make a bacon lattice
- Make reusable food wrap
- Cover a box that I store things in to make it pretty
- Crochet a poncho
- Hand knit a blanket
- Crochet purple scarves
- Crochet a hat
- Four playdates with myself--because no one wants to go with me (Ikea, Hobby Lobby, downtown, Arboretum)
- Find a pretty bottle for my mouthwash
- Replace dish cloths
- Replace my screen protector
- Replace my phone case
- Put together a traveling charger kit
- Schedule an appointment for Bubby with the orthodontist
- Unsubscribe (from magazines and email newsletters)
- Facts of life book
So what do you think? Which are your favorites? How many should I take on this year? I'll refine and report back next week!