We went to Colorado for Christmas. Isn't that fun? This was our view from the outdoor ice skating rink. And then we came home and people visited us. And then the kiddos went back to school but the people were still visiting. And then they left, but since I'd just spent 16 days in close proximity to other people, I was exhausted.
It's the second full week of 2019, and I'm already taking a week off from meal planning. This does not bode well for this year in menu planning. But it is what it is. No plan this week. I know. Super disappointing. Since I don't want to let you down, I've decided to share last week's menu with you.
So here ya go--here's what we ate last week:
- Sunday night stew, mashed potatoes
- Kielbasa and cauliflower stir fry, green beans
- Nachos or tacos, guacamole
- Angel hair with meat sauce, garlic toast, green beans
- Beef stroganoff, corn, rolls, applesauce
- Hot dogs or brats, buns, caramel apple salad, broccoli
- Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus
Maybe I'll be able to come up with something new next week. Wish me luck!