Friday, April 20, 2012

Two free song downloads

It isn't often that I post about great online deals, but I think this one is worth noting.  Amazon.com is offering a free $2 credit that can be used on anything in their MP3 store.  They have tons of songs priced at just $0.99, which means you can download 2 songs absolutely free!  Amazon also has lots of songs priced at $0.69, which means you could score 3 songs for $0.07.

All you need to do is go here and click on "Enter Your Code."  Enter MOMROCKS and click the "apply" button.  That's it.  So easy!  The credit can be used immediately, and expires April 22.

To use, just find the song you want, then click on "Redeem a gift card or promotion code," and follow the instructions.

Not sure what songs you would get?  Well, these free credits show up a couple of times a year, so my oldest son keeps a list in his iPod of songs he or someone else in the family wants.  Then we just check the list.

This time, we're getting City on Our Knees by Toby Mac.  MC wants to get Chasing the Sun by The Wanted, but it won't be available on Amazon until April 24, so I guess we'll have to find something else.  Last time, we got Courageous by Casting Crowns and Blessed Be Your Name by Tree63.

You could also check out the current list of best sellers.  Just go to the Amazon.com MP3 store, scroll down, and you'll see them on the right.

Another option is to download some of the songs that I've featured on my blog:
Strong Enough by Matthew West (click here for my post)
Beautiful by MercyMe (click here for my post)
Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath (click here for my post)
While I'm Waiting by John Waller (click here and here for my posts)
While You Were Sleeping by Casting Crowns (click here for my post)
More Like Falling in Love by Jason Gray (click here and here for my posts)
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns (click here for my post)

(Note to self--this would have been a whole lot easier if you would use tags...)

Happy shopping singing along and dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...