Can y'all believe how fast this summer has flown by? We have not had all members of our family home for more than 5 days in a row so far this summer. Usually it's been less than 5. I think someone's planning on going somewhere next weekend, too. Maybe all of us? Not sure.
|Zucchini oat chocolate chip cookies|
Mixed feelings, y'all. That's what is happening in my head right now.
What I don't have mixed feelings about is eating.
OK, that's not true either. Sheesh. On to the menu.
- Zucchini crust pizza, salad
- Hamburgers, with or without buns, carrots, grapes, something crunchy (my children have somehow come to the conclusion that sandwiches, including hamburgers, are not complete without potato chips or something similarly crunchy on them. It's my fault. I'm not sorry)
- Grilled bone-in chicken breasts, grilled green veggie, rolls
- Wildtree Asian ginger beef tips, grilled peppers & mushrooms, coleslaw, fruit
- Wildtree herb grilled chicken with fire roasted veggies, bread or rolls
- Nachos/zucchini chip nachos, guacamole
- Grilled chicken legs, grilled potato skewers, coleslaw, raw veggies, jell-o
|Grilled Chicken Legs|