Friday, August 5, 2016

Yet another Friday menu post

I know you love 'em, the Friday menu posts, that is.  But that's not why I'm posting this one.  I'm posting this one on Friday because I have something extra special for you on Monday.  Something extra special that has something to do with ... well, you'll just have to wait and see.

Can y'all believe how fast this summer has flown by?  We have not had all members of our family home for more than 5 days in a row so far this summer.  Usually it's been less than 5.  I think someone's planning on going somewhere next weekend, too.  Maybe all of us?  Not sure.

Zucchini oat chocolate chip cookies
As much as I love these lazy days of summer, I must say I'm looking forward to the routine of the school year.  Who am I kidding?  These days have not been lazy, and I do not love them.  Much too hot.  Much too much packing and unpacking.  Much too many "there's nothing to do"s.  But it is a little sad to think about another year passing.  Happy, too.

Mixed feelings, y'all.  That's what is happening in my head right now.

What I don't have mixed feelings about is eating.

OK, that's not true either.  Sheesh.  On to the menu.

Zucchini Nachos | Betsylife.com
Zucchini Nachos
Supper:


Grilled Chicken Legs Recipe | addapinch.com
Grilled Chicken Legs
Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...